Brocade University

where is can download SAN Loader %3F%0D%0Ais it Free S%2FW or licensed %3F %0D%0A

Hi All,

how are you.

i need some information to below enclsed couple of Question. if you would answer that would be great help to me as well.

from brocade site where i can downloade SAN Loader ?

is it free s/w or lincenced ?

by using SAN locade can we do upgrade FOS ?

if yes please share complete doc.

where i can downloade FOS Version ? Like 7.4.

if you have any GUI step or cli step for FOS upgrade. please share with me.

thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Ravi

Brocade Moderator

Re: where is can download SAN Loader %3F%0D%0Ais it Free S%2FW or licensed %3F %0D%0A

Hi ,

In this documentation you can found where to go to obtaining a license and how activate it

Regards

Jerome

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided
solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique.
If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through
Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please
mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution".

Brocade Moderator

Re: where is can download SAN Loader %3F%0D%0Ais it Free S%2FW or licensed %3F %0D%0A

[ Edited ]

Hello,

For download a firmware, you need a FTP, SFTP or SCP server.

Instructions are in the command reference guide.

Concerning the FOS release, the best is to ask your OEM provider for have the latest up to date supported version.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.