Fibre Channel (SAN)

New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Evaluation Licenses for Brocade 300e Switch

Hello  Everyone

Brocade 300e

I am need to you help me, I need  trial license enables demonstration and evaluation of a ISL between two Switches Brocade 300e.

The customer currently has a brocade 300e with full fabric license but the test Switch does not have the license Fabric for the ISL

how can i request trial license  from brocade support

Thank you for your advanced.

Gabriel

Brocade Moderator

Re: Evaluation Licenses for Brocade 300e Switch

Hello,

What is the FOS version of the switch?

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
Brocade Moderator

Hello,

Attached is the document concerning temporary software licenses for a period of 60 days after the installation.

Read carefully the first page and note those are for trial propose and a purchase of the concerned license is needed for use the specific feature enabled and be sure to have full support.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
Highlighted
New Contributor

The Version is V7.4.1c

Thanks

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.