Fibre Channel (SAN)

Occasional Contributor

How to download MIB file for 4424 switch running FOS 6.2.0c

We have brocade switch 4424 running FOS 6.2.0c . These switches needs to be monitored using Mon IT monitoring tool but for alerts to be handled by Mon IT we need MIB file for these switches.

Please help how and where to find them ?

Brocade Moderator

Re: How to download MIB file for 4424 switch running FOS 6.2.0c

Hello ,

You can use the My Brocade web site: Home > Software Downloads > MIBs and select product

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided
solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique.
If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through
Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please
mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution".

Regards

Jerome

Brocade Moderator

Re: How to download MIB file for 4424 switch running FOS 6.2.0c

[ Edited ]

Hi ,

the Mib File

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided
solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique.
If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through
Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please
mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution".

Regards

Jerome

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.