The Water Cooler

• 1.  missing feedback button for KB articles

Posted Jul 13, 2016 01:55 AM

Hello,

i am missing feedback button for KB articles. e.g. for LDAP reset

i think step 12)  is unclear or missing for  non-Director class switches , but can not give feedback on this directly via KB database

Thanks,    stefan.beutler@hpe.com

#TheWaterCooler

• 2.  Re: missing feedback button for KB articles

Posted Jul 13, 2016 02:10 AM

additinal,   the internal IP address of active and standby CP is a different one and depends on, if you have a small DCX (DCX-4s) or the big DCX with 12 slots

For DCX

slot 6 (CP0):

slot 7 (CP1):

or DCX-4S

slot 4 (CP0):

slot 5 (CP1):

#TheWaterCooler

• 3.  Re: missing feedback button for KB articles

Posted Jul 13, 2016 03:11 PM

Hi @sbeutler,

I am on the Brocade KB Team - I'm wondering if you went all the way into the article by clicking "View Original"? If yes, the Feedback buttons will not be available from that view. They are only available in the "Quick View" version of the article, which is found after you initially click an article title within the search results.

As for your concerns regarding the article, I've contacted the author and will follow-up with you via email once I hear back from him.

Best Regards,

Denise

#TheWaterCooler

• 4.  Re: missing feedback button for KB articles

Posted Jul 13, 2016 09:51 PM

Hi @DeniseK

@sbeutler ask for Feedback field where user can submit a feedback after clicking on Feedback buttons.

Feedback buttons is work fine

#TheWaterCooler

• 5.  Re: missing feedback button for KB articles
    Best Answer

Posted Jul 14, 2016 08:04 AM

Hi @Antonio Bongiorno and @sbeutler,

Per our email from this morning, feedback for articles may be submitted per the steps below:

1) Run your search criteria and then click the article title you wish to view

2) If you have feedback regarding the article, click the orange icon with the 3 people

3) Enter your feedback into the text box that appears to the right of the screen

4) Click Submit and a Thanks! should appear, signaling that your feedback was received

The KB Team will then follow-up on your request.

Thank you!

Denise

#TheWaterCooler