Management Software

Highlighted
New Contributor
Accepted Solution

Network Advisor - Fabric registering issue

Hello

We have discovered 12 switches including SAN768. Somehow, only SAN384s are not able to register with "Connection time out" error..
Your support would be appreciate. thanks in advance.

* Version : Network Advisor 12.4.3 Enterprise licensed

* Ping is available with each other between advisor and SAN384 Switches

Brocade Moderator

Re: Network Advisor - Fabric registering issue

Moved to management software forum

If my response has solved your query please click the "Accept as Solution" button.

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers.

All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider.
Brocade Moderator

Hello,

BNA uses ports 80 or 443 (if you have enabled SSL) for discovery of your devices. Can you please check if you are able to access the affected devices by logging in via web gui from your BNA server just to make sure that the port is not blocked.

AG

Any and all information provided by me is not reviewed, approved or endorsed by Brocade and is provided solely as a convenience for Brocade customers. All systems and all networks are different and unique. If you have a service affecting network problem, please open a TAC service request for service through Brocade, or through your OEM equipment provider. If this provided you with a solution to this issue, please mark it with the button at the bottom "Accept as solution"
New Contributor

Thanks.

The ipfilter result shown as in the SAN384 switches were opened for 80 and 443 (HTTP and HTTPs)

However, as of changed the setting of BNA HTTPs and then HTTP, these were registered.

Join the Community

Get quick and easy access to valuable resource designed to help you manage your Brocade Network.